[mapserver-users] Railroad and dual carriage way styles

Hockaday, John JohnHockaday at auslig.gov.au
Thu Dec 13 22:29:58 EST 2001

Steve,

This was a big help.  I managed to get some lines that look similar to the
original formats.

I feel that the Mapserver 3.4 offset capability of the STYLE tag was much
easier to use, understand and looked better.

Developers,

Are there any intentions to reintroduce the offset capability to the STYLE
tag?    Please, please, please say yes!!!  It's much easier to use!!!   ;--)

Thanks again to this list for a quick and accurate response.

John