[mapserver-users] Legend symbol rquest using WMS syntax

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 17 10:10:32 EST 2001

Hi Trem,

No, in the current WMS implementation in MapServer there is nothing to
generate legend images... you may want to file this in the MapServer
bugzilla as an enhancement request.  Maybe you could use the traditional
mapserv interface to retrieve a legend for that single layer, but I
don't think that you could retrieve legend icons directly.

Daniel