[mapserver-users] RE: MacOS X once again one more time

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Dec 20 12:47:10 EST 2001

oh, one more thing...

Mapserver was unable to find the 'symbols/????' -- that is, all the gif
symbols in the demo.map. I had to comment all of those out. Again, this has
perhaps to do with the absolute pathing problem, no?

pk/