[mapserver-users] One MapServer-Site more...

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ukans.edu
Mon Dec 24 18:00:53 EST 2001

Does Mapserver retrieve images from the cache when identical requests
are received (within a given period of time)?  If not, then implementing
this along with garbage collection (call it "cache management") could
speed things up a little for some sites and would seem to be a desirable
enhancement.  However, for those of us using a script interface to MS
this functionality is easily implemented with greater flexibility
outside with the scripting language rather than within the MS
executable.

dv.

ISP