example of new symbolset file

Andrea Goethals andreag at geoplan.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 5 11:33:15 EST 2001

Yes another symbolset email...

I too am having trouble trying to figure out what the new
symbolset files are supposed to look like. Just like another
mapserver user sent to the list, I too followed the directions
in taking out the words SHADESET, etc and the end END words
but still can't get it to work. It doesn't like the STYLED
word in the line symbol definitions so I tried changing
them to vector but get the error:

loadSymbol(): Symbol definition error. Symbol of type VECTOR or ELLIPSE
has no point data.

If someone has a symbolset file that works with a fairly recent
nightly build, could you please send it to the list?

Thanks,
Andrea

--
| Andrea Goethals         |