scale and query problems

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 6 09:46:48 EST 2001

Robert Ofarrell wrote:

> Daniel,
> A few weeks ago I asked this question, but really didn't get around to
> looking into the problem furthur until now.  However I am still have the
> same problem as before.  I am sure that my layers are setup properly and
> have included the mapfile that I am using below this message.

Robert,

Things seem OK in the .map file... I have no idea what's wrong.  Perhaps
the problem is in the way you call queryUsing...() or the way you
interpret the queryResultObj in your script?

If the whole project (incl. scripts and data) is not too big, then
perhaps you could zip it up and make it available for download and we
could try it ourselves and try to figure what the problem is.

BTW, a small note unrelated to the problem you're having: you can have
only one CLASSITEM and QUERYITEM per layer... when you have multiple
ones like you did, then I would think that they just overwrite each
other and only the last one remains.

Best Regards,
 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca
                 http://www.dmsolutions.ca/