problem with 3.4

Angus D Madden angus at 3wsi.com
Thu Feb 15 06:39:38 EST 2001

Ok, I have mapserver 3.3.011 running without problems.  The demo works
fine and I am convinced that this is the software I need.

When I try 3.4, though, i get the following error message:

msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. (SHADESET):(6)

Everything else is the same, except that with 3.4 I included
PHP/Mapscript

I have double-checked the paths, permissions, read the docs, and
searched with google, and come up empty.  I am running apache-1.3.17
with php-4.0.4pl1 on Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.17 .  Mapserver configuration
args:

./configure --with-php=../php-4.0.4pl1
--with-apache=/usr/local/apache/include --with-tiff=../tiff-v3.5.6-beta
--with-jpeg=../jpeg-6b

Any ideas?

Thanks,

angus