shapefile viewer

Chad Nielsen cnielsen at co.tillamook.or.us
Thu Feb 15 14:34:15 EST 2001

Alex,

Here's another free viewer. I really don't know much about it. I've only
played around with it briefly. It's very similar to ArcExplorer. I don't
know if the code is available. There are some development libraries on their
site. Might be worth checking out.

http://www.pcigeomatics.com/freeware/freeware.html

Chad