shapefile viewer

Michael Hearne Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 15 12:34:11 EST 2001

Alex - It's not in Delphi, and it's not open source, but ESRI has a free
Java version of ArcExplorer that can view shapefiles.  It even works on
Linux, sort of (can't get geotiff's [at least] to draw).  You may not be
able to distribute it either, but people could download it for free.

I don't know if it displays geocodes.

-Mike Hearne

Michael G. Hearne     	  	email: Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Coastal Remote Sensing  		phone: 843 740-1281
TPMC/NOAA Coastal Services Center	fax:   843 740-1312
2234 S. Hobson Ave.,    Charleston, SC 29407