Creating shape file for tiled images

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Feb 19 04:22:36 EST 2001

Hi Don and List,

since i also have to incorporate tiled image data, i was starting to write a
small Arcview avenue script that would create a mapserver tileindex shapefile
from an imgcat. I wanted to post it later on, when it's finished, but if anyone
wants the first draft, please contact me.

Michael

Don Silvia schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use tiled images with mapserver and I've seen some previous
> posts on this list that refer to tileindex.  I get the basic idea of what I
> need to do, but how can I create an index shape file for my images?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Silvia

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de