No subject

cinco cinco at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 21 10:02:38 EST 2001

Dear Steve,

I, myself am having some difficulties with the color stuff in perl also.
I wish to create a custom legend, so I figured I need the color index to obtain
the color object to obtain the RGB-values for that color.

Is this possible or is there a way around this ?

If not, can you give me some directives as to how to add a getColorByIndex sub
in the Perl source ?

Regards
Cinco Veldman

Re: a question about mapscript