BajaCalifornia Peninsula (fwd)

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Mon Feb 26 10:28:11 EST 2001

From: BAJASURFING at aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:35:09 EST
Subject: BajaCalifornia Peninsula
To: mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu

I am building a website on the baja peninsula and some of the features will
be a map with latitude &longetude , topograpical,coastal areas, water
depth,airports paved&unpaved,roads paved &unpaved, historical landmarks,
cities&towns.At this site when opened,the above features maybe clicked on,a
web page would open and this site will expose information and pictures on the
above topics.If this is not possible,maybe you know of some one or company
cappable of producing such a map?  MEXICO,USA,EUROPE? Thanks for taking the
time to resurching this for me,Jamie.

                                          Phone: (805)493-2044
                                          FAX:     SAME NO.