Can tiled set of shapefiles be re-projected on the fly ?

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Feb 27 11:18:48 EST 2001

Should work ok. I know of others using that capability. Both the index and the data need to be in
the same projection, could that be the issue?

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Herbie Freytag" <HFreytag at dlwc.nsw.gov.au> 02/27/01 01:39AM >>>
Displaying a tiled dataset works on our mapserv3.3 installation, as does reprojection of untiled datasets.

However, reprojection of tiled dataset does not work.... configuration error or not yet supported ?

Herbie

Herbie Freytag ICMISS Support
Tel: +61 2 9895 7335    Fax: +61 2 9895 7834
hfreytag at dlwc.nsw.gov.au

Department of Land & Water Conservation
Level 4, 10 Valentine Ave, Parramatta
Sydney,  Australia