Blank images answers

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jan 8 13:17:04 EST 2001

This type of problem is generally either:

  - an extent problem
  - layer status (eg. all off) problem
  - data location problem (i.e. mapserver can't find the shapefiles and the
    INGNORE_MISSING_DATA flag was included at compile time)

Check for those first.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck at yahoo.com.br> 01/05/01 12:00PM >>>
Hi

I'm trying to compile mapserver in my Debian GNU/Linux
box, but the resulting program just renders blank
images!

Everything seems to be working fine. But the map and
scalebar images are simply blank!

I've compiled it with gd 1.2, and with gd 1.8, but the
same thing is happening. What can it be?

--Nicolau