query by expression

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jan 29 22:35:41 EST 2001

Yes, query of tiled data (and SDE and OGR) will be in
the next release. Some major changes were made to
facilitate queries across the board which is why it's
taking so long. I'm testing shapefiles and tiled
shapefiles now and should be commiting the code this
week. Then SDE and OGR still need to be brought up to
date.

Steve

>>> "Joel Anderson" <joela at joelhq.com> 01/29/01 19:28 PM >>>
Hello All,

I haven't been very diligent about keeping up on this, so I'll just ask:
speaking of the next release, is querying tiled data going to be available?
That would be really great if true!

Thanks

Joel