[mapserver-users] Yay! Here are some fixes for everyone.

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 2 11:47:02 EDT 2001

Thanks for checking this out, sorry you had to bother. This has been fixed
and commited. We can talk about CVS access outside the list...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Beau Gunderson <bludwulf at crackrock.net> 07/01/01 03:00AM >>>
The current CVS code is broken in that loadProjectionString has not been
replaced with msLoadProjectionString in many places. I first noticed this
when I got an undefined symbol error with loadProjectionString, even
though I *knew* it was linking to libmap.a. Upon closer inspection,
however, I noticed that map.h's definition of loadProjectionString didn't
actually exist in code anywhere, and the closest match was
msLoadProjectionString. A grep -R revealed a note in the php3 mapscript
source about being sure to change all the occurences. Whoops! =) By the
way, I'd be happy to fix stuff like this and not have to go through the
long process of writing these incredibly verbose messages about bugs I
found in the code.. Would it be possible to get commit access on cvs? Is
there a seperate mailing list for developers?

Thanks =)

-Beau Gunderson