[mapserver-users] PHP MapScript - when to upgrade PHP?

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Mon Jul 2 12:21:14 EDT 2001

Chip,

Check the changelog in the releases if you're worried
(http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php). The majority of the changes from
the initial release of 4.0 up to the current 4.0.6 have been bug fixes
although some a few features have been added. If you're happy with
4.0.4, I say stick with it until the next major release. I generally
upgrade with every new release after it's been out for a week or so with
no major issues. But my job depends on keeping everything (including
myself) as current as possible.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com