[mapserver-users] mapserver architecture for multi-websites on several machines

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 17 14:04:34 EDT 2001

Thanks for your help. A few more questions:

- is OGC WMS also supported in PHP/Mapscript (source comming from the nightly
build) or only in the cgi version?
- if yes, where how can we use the different getCapabilities, getMap,
getFeature wiht PHP/Mapscript.
- where can i find a little more documentation or examples on how to use OGC
WMS with Mapserver and PHP/Mapscript?

camptocamp SA
Claude Philipona
mailto:claude.philipona at camptocamp.com