[mapserver-users] itemquery

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Jul 17 16:16:05 EDT 2001

I am defeated...

I have a layer called "mcds" with an item called "MCD_NAME" and a value for
that item called "MADISON".

I am sending a url with

mode=itemquery&qlayer=mcds&item=MCD_NAME&value=MADISON

but I keep getting

msQueryUsingItem(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

I know it is there (and, yes, I have preserved the case of the names and
attributes correctly). Is there anyway to look at a debug string to figure
out what the blessed Search is being performed with msQueryUsingItem()? What
am I doing wrong?

Many tia,

pk/

--