[mapserver-users] MapScript and PHP 4.0.6

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Fri Jul 20 13:09:13 EDT 2001

Daniel,

Excellent work. I recompiled with PHP 4.0.6 and the CVS that you just
checked in today and everything is working well so far accessing layers
with Mapscript.

There are a few other minor issues with 3.5 that are unrelated to this.
I was going to check the latest mapserver source into my local CVS
database and start playing a bit with some of these things and see how
much damage I can do. Will be sure to hide my failure and report any
success. :)

Thanks again!

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com