[mapserver-users] Problems with TrueType

Oberdan Luiz May oberdan at reitoria.unesp.br
Thu Jul 19 12:10:18 EDT 2001

	Hello All,

	I'm a newbie with mapserver, and I'm having some problems to compile/build
it correctly. I'm trying to make this work on a Solaris 2.6 SPARC, using

	mapserver 3.5
	GD 1.8.4
  	FreeType 2.0.4

	GD is being compiled with FreeType, and when mapserver is configured, it
finds the freetype support on DG and builds all correctly, but when I try
to use one truetype font, I get the error :

msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. libgd was not built with FreeType
font support

Any idea??

	[]'s

		Oberdan