[mapserver-users] Documentation for current versions?

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jul 24 20:49:06 EDT 2001

Yup, I'm working on that beast, amongst other things. I'm still wrestling with a few source code issues which is why it's not ready yet. Perhaps this week if I get a few breaks.

Stev

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937
>>> "Vinko Vrsalovic B." <v at w.cl> 07/24/01 15:59 PM >>>

Hi.

	Is anybody working on the mapscript documentation for current
versions of mapscript?

	I'm sick of not finding the right functions and having to browse
the source to find the correct function.

	If there's some work going I'd like to help, if not, I'd like
to start making it (in a couple of weeks though :-) ).

--
V. <v at w.cl>