[mapserver-users] Documentation for current versions?

Stepan Kafka kafka at email.cz
Wed Jul 25 03:02:19 EDT 2001

Hi all,
	I have  one suggestion for the documentation. I would welcome putting
versions "extent" of each parameter/object in the MS/mapscript documentation
(similar to PHP etc.) and leave old versions in the list,
e.g.:

QUERY (valid since 2.03 till 3.4, replaced by .... in 3.5)

The documentation wold be more flexible to update and old versions users
would have "their" documentation still on the hand. Current versions may be
highlited (bold, color..?).

Stepan Kafka