[mapserver-users] looking for samples for using php with mapServer

Speh Sylvain sylvain.speh at CLERMONT.cemagref.fr
Wed Jul 25 02:33:37 EDT 2001

Hi list,
we are looking for basic samples using mapScript.

We have non-geographical datas which are stored in a DBRM, with an ODBC
driver. We can access and
display them with a short PHP script.

As PHP can't be run just after the mapServer's one in the same CGI access to
the server, we are looking for short mapScript samples which are displaying
DBRM datas according to the clicked polygon-ID. polygon-ID is the primary
key in our DB.

Have you got some ?

Thanks in advance

Sylvain