[mapserver-users] queryUsingPoint

Vinko Vrsalovic B. v at w.cl
Thu Jul 26 00:26:06 EDT 2001

Well, it wasn't the last message of the night. :)

	Browsing to php_mapscript.c dated 2001/07/23 I can't seem
to find queryUsingPoint, only queryByPoint.

	Will queryUsingPoint disappear?

	Does queryByPoint return an int? (doc bug?)

And my last problem:

	When I load a map with this layer:

LAYER
    NAME rbusproj
    TYPE LINE
    STATUS OFF
    DATA rbusproj
    QUERY
        TEMPLATE "q1.html"
    END
    CLASS
        COLOR 100 150 54
    END
END

Warning: MapServer Error in loadLayer(): (QUERY):(66) in /file/path line 4

Fatal error: Failed to open map file ../mymap.map in /file/path on line 4

Last, but not least, excuse me if I asked stupid questions or pointed
mistakes that weren't or sent too many mails to the list.  And thank you.

--
V. <v at w.cl>