[mapserver-users] mapscript

Benoit Véler benenet at free.fr
Thu Jul 26 05:09:48 EDT 2001

Hello,

    I won't give up... ;-)

    I'm not at all used to deal with programs like Apache, Php, mysql,
and stuffs like cgi, programing and so on... I'm only used to deal
kindly with usual gis desktop programs, that's why things are
complicated today for me. I'm investing time in learning free softwares,
I believe I'll be better soon ;-) Anyway I guess I'm not to far from
being there, I suspect a version compatibility problem... :

    * now I can see the
http://localhost/mapscript/phpinfo_mapscript.phtml, as I've followed
Daniel's (very good) advices...
    * but this page don't look very sane : I've got a list of message
errors, the two last of them being :

    Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name - ms_getscale
in c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\phpinfo_mapscript.phtml on line 17

Warning: MapScript: Unable to register functions, unable to load in
Unknown on line 0

    * The first two line are reproduced for each mapscript function, I
believe.
    * The rest of the file is like a classic info.php file
    * The http://localhost/mapscript/test_draw_map.phtml file is a whole
page of errors.

    Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_getversion in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newmapobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newlayerobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newclassobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newpointobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newlineobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newshapeobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

        Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newshapefileobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

          Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_newrectobj in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

            Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_getcwd in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

            Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_getpid in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

            Warning: Function registration failed - duplicate name -
ms_getscale in c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 22

               Warning: MapScript: Unable to register functions, unable
to load in Unknown on line 0

    Warning: MapServer Error in msLoadMap(): (c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\demo.map) in
            c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml on line 34

                    Fatal error: Failed to open map file demo.map in
c:\program files\apache
                      group\apache\htdocs\mapscript\test_draw_map.phtml
on line 34

    Cheers,

    Ben.