[mapserver-users] extend command unit

Chan B. Huynh chuynh at ideorlando.org
Fri Jul 27 16:21:55 EDT 2001

Stephen,
Thanks, but what do you mean by "output projection system".  Do you mean the
projection system of the shapefiles?  I saw in the codes you use UTM which
to be compatible with PROJ.4.

Well, what I want to do is to extend the minnesota dem that you have to the
map of the world like "Digital Map of The World - Australia" that you have
in the gallary link.  Is it possible that I can get the source code for that
map?  Who do I need to talk to?

I try to build the digital map of the world myself as well by getting the
shapefiles from www.bluemountaingeo.com as recommended by Mark...something.
Everything runs well except the .gif map create in the tmp dir is nothing in
there.  How can I specify the EXTENT xmin,xmax, ymin, ymax for this world
map?  I used x,y value that you use for your minnesota demo map and that's
what i get.  What did I do wrong?

-chan