[mapserver-users] msDrawRaster TileIndex TileItem Location HE LP!

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Tue Jul 31 16:06:18 EDT 2001

> Are you (both) using MapScript, or the MapServer CGI?  And if you're
> using PHP MapScript then with which version of PHP is it?
>
> Also, are you both running IIS/PWS...

I'm using MS 3.4 w/ php 4.04pl1 on WinNT w/ PWS

> or did one of you try with Apache?

Unfortunately b/c of internal politics, that's not an option right now...

> Did you try on a local disk but different from the disk where the map
> file lives, e.g.
>  - place .map file under c:
>  - place data files on D: (local HD)

I only have one physical HD, BUT I tried a different _partition_ on the same
disk, and that worked fine. I also tried reading the data off of a CD (IDE
device, 2nd IDE Channel) and that also worked fine. If I substitute a drive
letter that is _NOT_ local, or a UNC to another place on the network, it
fails.

BTW, I am specifying the locations in a map file, not using MapScript (I
don't even know if you can do that...)

Chip