[mapserver-users] Mapplet Zoom in Question

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue May 15 16:12:16 EDT 2001

If the icon stops animating then there's a problem with the image being fed to the
applet. Either it's a format problem (Java doesn't natively support PNG) , a problem
with the URL (must be fully qualified, relative URLs won't work), or there could be
a problem with a mapfile or something like that. If your using straight landview with
all the javascript and so on then I imagine it's the later. Is there a public interface to
look at?

Steve

>>> "Tom Cadman" <Tom.Cadman at region.durham.on.ca> 05/15/01 07:27AM >>>
Could some one tell me how to have the "Zoom In" rubber band box function activated upon the release of the left mouse button, rarther than having to click on a button to submit the request.  I've looked at the Landview site and have actually tried to get it operational on my own Win98 machine but I can't seem to get any farther than to display the animated "working.gif" which locks-up and dosen't display the map.  I know this is achieved with javascript but trying to figure it out by getting a copy of the Landview site operational on  my PC  is a liitle bit too much for me.....so if there is an easier way or some instructions it would be much appreciated

Thanks