[mapserver-users] Newbie question

Bart van Heijningen bart at atsence.nl
Tue May 22 04:49:21 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I am new to the world of mapserver and was quite impressed by its features
and the thingd I see in the gallery.
Now I would like to make the demo run on WN Linux at my service provider.
The result I get after compiling and installing accoding to the
documentation is a lot of binary code after hitting the initialize button of
the demo.\
You can see the result here:
http://www.atsence.nl/mapserv/ms_demo/demo_init.html

Is there anyone out there who thinks he or she knows what I could have done
wrong?
I for example kno that the servce provider has its own GD library/php4 etc
installed, how can I compile the mapserver to use these libraries?

Tia,

Bart