[mapserver-users] ArcSDE 8.1 for Linux

Andrea Goethals andreag at geoplan.ufl.edu
Wed May 23 12:55:57 EDT 2001

You are right. Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up. The documentation
that comes with it is very misleading. It says that they support
all hardware platforms supported by Oracle, Informix and DB2 and
tells you how to install it for Linux. But alas they did not provide
the install directory for linux for the server, just the client
libraries...

Andrea