[mapserver-users] Displaying Erdas image in Mapserver

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 30 10:59:33 EDT 2001

Ken is correct, just old 7.x and earlier file support is there. Now, OGR support
may add .img support to 3.5 but Frank will have to comment on that. I have
old code that runs against the Imagine C developers toolkit libs that will work
too but needs integration. If someone wants to work on it...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> kenboss <kenboss at dilbert.dnr.state.mn.us> 05/30/01 08:36AM >>>
I believe ERDAS support is limited to the version 7.x single-band 8-bit .gis
files.

--Ken

> From: "nyon" <ycnyon at pd.jaring.my>
> To: <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
> Subject: [mapserver-users] Displaying Erdas image in Mapserver
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:03:37 +0800
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a Erdas image that would like to be displayed in Mapserver.
> In the MS website, it states Erdas image is supported. I am using MS on
Windows NT 4.0.