[mapserver-users] PHP4 load library error

Janet Ciavarelli Jciavarelli at city.kamloops.bc.ca
Wed May 30 13:37:00 EDT 2001

I followed all the instructions for loading the php_mapscript.dll but get this error when I run phpinfo_mapscript.php4

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library './php_mapscript.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in g:\apache1319\apache\htdocs\phpinfo_mapscript.php4 on line 17

I'm wondering if there's another variable I have to set in the httpd.conf file to tell it where to look for it, cause it's looking for it in the wrong place.

Janet.