[mapserver-users] JSObject in applet

kenboss kenboss at dilbert.dnr.state.mn.us
Thu May 31 11:49:21 EDT 2001

And just to save you the half hour I spent looking for it, it's at
http://www.microsoft.com/java/vm/dl_vm40.htm.

(It might not be that hard to find if you're familiar with the MS website, but
searches for Java Virtual Machine or JVM turn up nothing useful. Funny, but on
their website the Java Virtual Machine is known as the Microsoft Virtual
Machine, and JVM = Microsoft VM.  Sheesh.)

--Ken

> IE 5 as shipped has a brain-dead JRE. You can download a newer version from
Microsoft