[mapserver-users] PHP4.0.5?

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Thu May 31 15:36:15 EDT 2001

I'm trying to get PHP configured on my machine.

I downloaded 4.0.5 and installed on PWS. Works fine.

I downloaded the php_mapscript.dll (php4.0.4_mapscript_dll-20010108.zip)
from the web site, and placed the dll in my C:\php\ directory.

I've downloaded the 3.3 and 3.4 source to obtain the
phpinfo_mapscritpt.phtml file.

Here's by problem...

When I try to load the php file, I get the following error:

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php/php3_mapscript.dll' - The
specified module could not be found. in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PHP_tests\MapScript\phpinfo_mapscript.php on line 17

The rest of the page loads.

I've tried putting the *.dll in the same directory as the *.php file, the
cgi-bin dirctory, and the c:\php directory. I've also tried changing the
php.ini files extension_dir line to c:\php\. None of this seems to work.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Chip

Chip Hankley, GIS Coordinator
Graef, Anhalt, Schloemer & Associates, Inc.
5126 West Terrace Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53718-8343
Telephone: (608) 245-1969
FAX: (608) 242-0787