[mapserver-users] value not check in itemquery request

jrom jga at scot.cnes.fr
Mon Nov 19 04:08:10 EST 2001

> Itemqueries have changed drastically in 3.5. Neither the item nor the
> value
> parameter are used. See examples at:
>
>   http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests3.5/itemquery/test.html

Hi,

I've looked at these examples but it does not solve my problem. Since
i'm using postgis, the FILTER parameter in the mapfile is already used
and i cannot modify the mapfile during query (with mapscript for example)
So i have a layer like this:

	LAYER
	  NAME "roads"
	  CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
	  CONNECTION "user=toto password=toto dbname=toto"
          DATA "geo_value from roads"
	  FILTER "area2D(geo_value) > 30000000"
	  CLASSITEM "voirie"
	  TYPE POLYGON
	  CLASS
	    COLOR 132 132 23
	  END
	END

Assuming i want to get all the data with the "voirie" column including
the keyword "RN", i would like to do this with the mapserver cgi command
line
as i done it before with < 3.5 i.e. something like:

	mapserv?map=/test.map&mode=itemnquery&layer=roads&item=voirie&value=RN

I've tried this but it doesn't work either:

	mapserv?map=/test.map&mode=itemnquery&qlayer=roads&filteritem=voirie&filter=RN

In this case mapserver send me all the data in roads layer and not those
including
RN in "voirie" column.

Regards

jrom