[mapserver-users] HTML fragments and #

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Oct 1 12:25:51 EDT 2001

I have an HTML document that I wish to use as a template in a query. It is
divided into 13 fragments. Normally I would address it as
"document.html#section_5"  to position the document to the Section 5
fragment. In my .map I'd like to do something like:
     TEMPLATE "document.html#[section]"
Where [section] gets replaced with appropriate section number from the .dbf
based on which polygon the user selected.

But I have two problems:
1. The # gets parsed by mapserver as a comment.
2. [section] doesn't get replaced.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rich