[mapserver-users] Runaway process and other wierdness:

Tim Sutton sutton_t at giug.net
Mon Oct 29 10:39:37 EST 2001

Hi again

One other thing I should mention is that up until friday, my app did
not do this. This over the weekend, I updated my cvs copy and the
problems started. The strange thing is that I checked out a copy of
cvs using

cvs co -D "last week" mapserver

Expecting to get the version before the bug mainfested itself, but it
did not get rid of it. Perhaps that may help a bit, I dont know.

Is there some documentation on building PHP as a cgi somewhere abouts?
How much recoding would I need to do to make my code work agains
cgi-php (if any)?

Many thanks

Tim Sutton