[Mapserver-users] PHP/MapScript

daniel.berstein at dmapas.com daniel.berstein at dmapas.com
Wed Dec 4 12:03:08 EST 2002

I believe you are using incompatible version of php_mapscript and php
(php_mapscript_X.dll and php version Y).

What version of PHP are you using? Create a test.phtml file with the
following line:
<?php phpinfo();?>

The output of the above script should tell your PHP version (and probably
the same error you are reporting). Then take a look at your extensions
directory (on Windows usually C:\Php\extensions) and search for
php_mapscript_NN.dll. NN should be the version of php_mapscript you are
using.

Regards,

Daniel Berstein Z.
Jefe de Proyectos, dmapas.com
Eduardo Hyatt 583, Providencia, Santiago CHILE
*(56) (2) 222 22 60