[Mapserver-users] SDE queries are different

Murray, Ross rmurray at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 4 14:05:11 EST 2002

------_=_NextPart_000_01C29BC8.11D15090

I have a javascript function that builds a string (from an Oracle database)
that is used as a layer filter. For example, the script may produce

	' [CODE] ' = ' somevalue '

which is passed to Mapserver as the value for map_somelayer_filter.
This works fine, only so long as the underlying source is a shapefile. If
the layer is an SDE layer I have to use

	CODE = ' somevalue '

So I have to now test to see if the layer being queried is a SDE layer!

Has anyone else had this problem, i.e. is this a bug that should be
reported?

 <<Murray, Ross.vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01C29BC8.11D15090
	filename="Murray, Ross.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Murray;Ross
FN:Murray, Ross
ORG:NRCAN.RNCAN;ESS.SST
TITLE:Information Management and GIS Technician
TEL;WORK;VOICE:947-1411 (613)
TEL;CELL;VOICE:
ADR;WORK:;2 - 255;601 Booth Street;Ottawa;ON;K1A 0E8;CA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2 - 255=0D=0A601 Booth Street=0D=0AOttawa, ON K1A 0E8=0D=0ACA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rmurray at NRCan.gc.ca
REV:20020717T171556Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01C29BC8.11D15090--