[Mapserver-users] Change the height of the lines in MapServer

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko at cprsig.cl
Wed Dec 4 23:37:37 EST 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:01:38PM -0000, Manuel Marichal Pérez wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Does anybody know if it's possible to change the thickness of the lines
> (in polygons layers) in MapServer?.
> I'm unable to do that.

I tried to do that once and couldn't do it, so I added a line layer with
the borders of the polygons. It works fine, and I can now classify the
border of the polygons, to make one line dashed, another fatter, etc.
Very good for maps of countries which have many different limits (or
boundaries?).

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <el[|- at -|]vinko.cl>
http://www.cprsig.cl