[Mapserver-users] Problem with Viewing Legend

Michael Mio mzm at imagecatinc.com
Thu Dec 5 20:14:44 EST 2002

Hi everyone. I am having a hard time viewing the legend in my Mapserver
application. Where the legend should be the icon of a broken link appears.
When I right click on the icon and look at it's properties, it seems like
the correct path is there. In my tmp folder, there are some legend gis that
are being produced. Here is the path:

http://mike/mapserver/mapserv.exe?map=c%3A%5CInetpub%5Cwwwroot%5Cadapazari%5
Cexample.map&mode=legend&layer=dots&layer=route

When I put this link in my browser the error I get is

msCalculateScale(): General error message. Invalid image extent.

So I am unsure what to do next to fix this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I am running XP Pro with Mapserver 3.6.3. Thanks a lot
everyone.