[Mapserver-users] Raster layer and Projection

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Tue Dec 10 10:13:17 EST 2002

Frauke,

Please please please set "STATUS DEFAULT". This is a "rite de passage"
every MapServer user has to go through. Is there any kind-hearted person
who can explain why we need STATUS DEFAULT in addition to STATUS OFF and
STATUS ON? If you want to set layers on via the URL, you can just as
well use STATUS OFF in the MapFile.

Jan Hartmann

Jan Hartmann
Department of Geography