[Mapserver-users] Installation size

daniel.berstein at dmapas.com daniel.berstein at dmapas.com
Wed Dec 11 07:41:38 EST 2002

I'll be glad to share our benchmark results. Has anyone made a performance
comparison between MapServer running on the same hardware but with
different OSes (i.e. NT vs. Linux)? Given my resources are quite short, I
would like to go directly to the best-performant platform.

Regards,

Daniel Berstein Z.
Jefe de Proyectos, dmapas.com
Eduardo Hyatt 583, Providencia, Santiago CHILE
*(56) (2) 222 22 60