[Mapserver-users] no preview

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 11 08:37:40 EST 2002

Zagros, this is a maplab-specific question and I will forward to the
maplab mailing list (maplab-users at dmsolutions.ca) for you.  Another user
is experiencing the same problem, which I think may be a configuration
issue.  I suggest that you watch the maplab mailing list for a bit to
see what the resolution is.  You can subscribe to the list through

http://lists.dmsolutions.ca/

and select the list info link for MapLab.

Cheers,

Paul

PS

what version of PHP are you using?