[Mapserver-users] Dusting off the ArcIMS wrapper project

Armin Burger armin.burger at libero.it
Fri Dec 13 14:56:01 EST 2002

Ed,

it may not be exactly what you're looking for, but there is an ArcXML
Validator at
http://www.territoriumonline.com/downloads/ArcXMLValidator.zip
with that you can send ArcXML statements to an ArcIMS server and get back
the XML sent by the server. The program is running on Windows only. Maybe
it helps for some testing of communication parameters.

Armin

> Folks -

> I'd like to spend some time on getting a real ArcIMS wrapper for
MapServer