[Mapserver-users] DHTML Navigation Tools for MapScript

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Mon Dec 16 13:17:58 EST 2002

In truth, a great deal of the effort that went into the current version
of TrafficDodger was an exercise in cross-browser DHTML.  The result is
useful to us, but it relies on our underlying PERL based CGI.  We wrap
MapServer entirely, thus allowing the level of control that we wanted.
I wouldn't mind generalizing what has been done to contribute to such an
effort.  I believe that our product could be improved by leveraging some
synergy with other folks doing similar development.  I would be willing
to contribute to this effort.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
www.trafficdodger.com