Fw: [Mapserver-users] missing layer

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Dec 19 10:11:44 EST 2002

Maybe a few things that may help:
Did you already check the webserver error log?
Did you already try including a log in a web object in the mapfile?
Did you already test the setup with a shapefile as opposed to a postgis connection?
Did you already double checked the extents of the layer to make sure they match the extents specified in the mapfile?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "nida Khan" <nida at webstar.co.uk> on Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:32:15 -0000.