[Mapserver-users] release notes

pkishor_98 <pkishor at geoanalytics.com> pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Thu Dec 19 17:01:54 EST 2002

folks,

I may be overlooking this completely, but...

is there are "what's new in this release" and/or a "version history"
kind of release notes available for the downloads available at
mapserver.gis.umn.edu? I believe such release notes are a part of the
tarball, but are they available to view online _before_ one downloads
the entire source? if not, could they be put online? would be good, in
my view. if nothing, would help decide whether or not to upgrade ;-)

Many thanks for your consideration.

Puneet.