[Mapserver-users] sub-select

nida Khan nida at webstar.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 09:10:41 EST 2002

hmmmmm... strange

its seems really odd, it works other way round for me.
when I do
the_geom from westminster using unique oid using SRID=-1
it does NOT work

but this one does
the_geom from westminster using unique oid using srid=-1

And when I add
the_geom from (select oid,the_geom from westminster) as foo using unique oid
using srid=-1

it does not display that layer!!!

Can you also explain me or point me to a right document which explain the
logic of using "srid"??

I'm kinda stuck at this point :(.

Thank you very much for your response!
Regards